Non-profit leader Goodie Nation™ today announces the Goodie Nation Product Strategy Sprint Series in collaboration with Porsche Cars North America, Inc. The initiative is a 90-day virtual program where management and related functional experts from Porsche will advise 20 founders around creating enterprise products.
“Goodie Nation’s goal is to uplift the next generation of awesome social entrepreneurs and diverse founders as they design amazing product experiences,” said Joey Womack, CEO of Goodie Nation. “We’re thrilled to have the dynamic support of Porsche in guiding these founders through the process of developing what’s next.”
The Sprint Series is designed for both startup companies at the beginning of their journey as well as those seeking to reach the next level in their product roadmap. Startups in the following spaces are eligible for participation:
- Customer Experience: Addressing rapidly shifting customer expectations, meeting increased demand for personalization, convenience and immediacy
- Future of Work: Navigating the future employee, office and skills landscape
- Logistics & Mobility: Building dynamic logistics and distribution networks to move and deliver goods
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing: Strengthening transparency, connectivity, resiliency and efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Big Data, Analytics & Security: Harnessing artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation and alternative data to provide actionable insights
- Climate Tech & Sustainability: Addressing climate change through sustainable systems and clean tech
Participants will experience virtual lunches with Porsche, as well as weekly accountability group huddles, office hours, and storytelling help from Goodie Nation, and invitations to appear on Goodie Nation podcast episodes and more.
“Innovation is a fundamental part of the Porsche DNA,” said Kjell Gruner, President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America, Inc. “We’re excited to work with Goodie Nation and the select group of founders as they take bold steps to grow their businesses. Together, we hope to inspire participants to embody the same entrepreneurial spirit that Porsche was founded upon as they take their companies to the next level.
Previous Goodie Nation mentorship programs have included collaborations with companies such as Verizon, AARP and Deloitte.
“Goodie Nation works to bring relationships of expertise to founders to accelerate business,” added Womack. “We’ve learned that these intensives provide tremendous value, insights, learnings and connections for our founders.”