The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) today announced the launch of ATLeaders – its first ever council comprised solely of business professionals under 40. The council will focus on providing young leaders with access to the business community, a network of their peers and the ability to create social impact, specifically in the areas of transit and food insecurities. The new committee was introduced last night in front of hundreds of young Atlanta professionals during a kickoff party at Ponce City Market.
With all of your graphic design elements in place, you may be wondering how ...
At AT&T, they have invested more than $3.15 billion in our Atlanta area wireless ...
Synovus has introduced Here Matters, the company’s refreshed community outreach program for the 28 ...
A hundred years ago, the then-newly formed Georgia Chamber of Commerce wisely initiated a ...
Metro Atlanta announced the release of the Metro Atlanta Foreign Direct Investment Plan, which ...
In 2004, Ed Bastian was facing a tough decision. As Delta’s corporate controller, he ...
Metro Atlanta Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Available
- Advertising - Communicorp
- Architect - Available
- Bank - Available
- Construction - Batson-Cook
- Credit Union - Available
- Education - Available
- Employee Benefits - Available
- Energy - Available
- Engineering - Available
- Financial Advisor - Creative Financial Group
- Furniture - Available
- Healthcare - Available
- Hotel - Available
- Human Resources - Available
- Information Technology - Available
- Insurance - Available
- IT Management - Available
- IT Security - Available
- Landscape Management - Available
- Lawyer - Available
- Leadership Development - Leadership Institute at Columbus State University
- Marketing - Communicorp
- Meeting & Event Space - Available
- Pest Control - Available
- Print Services - Available
- Public Relations - SPR Atlanta
- Realtor - Atlanta Top Real Estate
- Solar - Hannah Solar
- Technical Education - Atlanta Technical College
- Telecommunications - AT&T
- Web Design - Available