M3 Announces New Company Divisions & Internal Promotions
Friday, January 29th, 2021
M3, the hospitality sector’s #1 cloud-based accounting, financial reporting and data management platform in North America, is proud to announce six internal promotions and two new corporate divisions following organizational changes within the company.
As part of M3’s new organizational structure, the company plans to devote increased resources and expertise to embrace new technologies, automation and continuous delivery for M3 products and services. Plans include renewed focus on delivering reliable and secure data management capabilities to continue leading the way in hotel back-office data services and analytics.
“With our new DataOps and Business Intelligence divisions under the leadership of several hospitality industry veterans, M3 is poised to reach new heights in providing the best financial and data management solutions available to hoteliers.” said Casi Johnson, Chief Operations Officer at M3. "We congratulate our dedicated team members for all of their hard work and look forward to a renewed focus on automation and data analytics in 2021."
M3 also recently promoted six employees who serve a variety of roles to further strengthen the company’s momentum:
- Seth Patrich has been promoted to Manager of DataOps. In his role, Patrich will oversee new department will take over the management of M3’s database operations and will work to ensure the security, performance and stability that M3 customers need as well as ensuring plans for future growth of M3’s data ecosystem.
- Sujata Devraj has been promoted to Director of Development, where she will oversee all M3 product development functions.
- Burl Johnson has been promoted to Director of Business Intelligence. Under Johnson’s leadership, this new department will support Sisense data functions including, infrastructure, data cube modeling, global dashboards, end use support and more.
- Tim Pinson has been promoted to Product Manager of Insight and Integrations, where he will oversee development and product integrations of M3’s Business Intelligence solution, Insight.
- Sean White has been promoted to Director of Product Management, where he will be responsible for all product development teams across M3’s products and integration points
- Darren Greenwald has been promoted to Director of Quality Assurance, where he will be responsible for all quality testing standards, processes and advancements of test automation at M3.
With major product developments, new customer announcements and additional updates scheduled in the coming months, M3 is looking forward to its continued development and product enhancements with meaningful, real-time solutions for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To learn more about M3 or to request a demo, visitwww.m3as.com.