Nominations are Open for 2022 Atlanta Startup Awards
Wednesday, June 29th, 2022
Startup Atlanta, today announced that it has officially opened its call for nominations for the 2022 Atlanta Startup Awards which will be held October 12, 2022, at Atlantic Yards in Midtown Atlanta.
The Atlanta Startup Awards is the premier awards event for local early-stage and growth-stage businesses and entrepreneurs. The event, with this year’s theme Ready Set Rise, brings together the startup community to celebrate its best and honor its startup trailblazers.
Entrepreneurs and Startup businesses from across the Metro Atlanta region are encouraged to participate and nominations are now open in eight award categories:
· Scrappiest Startup Award: Startup that has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months without ever raising equity or debt capital.
· Best B2C Startup: Startup that provides product(s) to consumers and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
· Best Growth Stage Startup: The Best Growth Stage Startup Award recognizes a startup that has shown strong product-market fit, is Post Series A, annual recurring revenue over $3 million to $5 million, has 40 or more employees, and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
· Community Builder
The Community Builder Award recognizes a local leader who has made a tangible and lasting impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
· Equity Champion: The Equity Champion Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem by removing barriers or providing access to underrepresented founders in the last 12 months.
· Best B2B Startup: Startup that provides product(s) that solve(s) a problem for businesses and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
· Best Social Impact Startup: The Best Social Impact Startup Award recognizes a mission-driven for-profit startup with a social mission that has made the biggest impact on the Atlanta community and/or beyond in the past 12 months.
· The Art of the Pivot: Growing a startup is hard. The Art of the Pivot Award celebrates a startup’s ability to change its business model, product direction, target audience, etc.; and successfully revamp its business in the face of adversity over the last 12 months.
Nominations are open until July 29th and can be made here.
For more on the Atlanta Startup Awards, visit atlantastartupawards.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about available sponsorship opportunities.